Friday, July 06, 2007

Etsy Bloggers: It's ORANGE week


I've joined an Etsy Bloggers Street Team and this week we are blogging about Orange in honor of the color of Etsy's logo! If you're not familiar with Etsy, check it out. It's called "Your place to buy and sell all things handmade." I love Etsy. I spend an inordinate amount of my time there.


Hmmmm, orange. When I think of orange, my first thought is of the fruit and orange juice ... and their sweet taste ...




Then I think of bright, beautiful orange flowers ...



and of course Halloween...


... and cats! Here's one of my handmade calico brooches.



Be sure to visit the Etsy Bloggers Street Team to see what other people have to say about Orange and Etsy!

7 comments:

w said...

wonderful orange...

Nora said...

I love your orange kitty!!! Aren't these blog challenges fun?

Over The Top Aprons said...

Nice presentation of the "orange theme" corline

Over The Top Aprons said...

Nice presentation of the "orange theme" corline

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Great orange blog post--and I love your calico cat pin!!
Smiles, Karen

Sandra Eileen said...

cute cat pin....

saffron said...

I've got a real soft spot for calico kitties!!

You did a great job on your ORANGE entry!