Saturday, August 11, 2007

Wow! Look what Brenda made with my cat beads


I posted last week about an etsy seller buying some of my little cat beads. Look at the beautiful set she made - matching necklace, bracelet and earrings with cat's eye beads, sterling silver beads, and cute glass kitty cat paw beads. Wow!

[Hey Brenda, I'd like them back now, just as pictured. hehe]


Brenda's etsy shop is called "Beads By Brenda" (user ID OklahomaMama). She's a new seller on etsy but has been selling online for several years.

Betcha can't guess what she does for a living! I found this on her etsy profile:

"During the day, I'm a medical instrument tech (EEG/EKG) at a local hospital. Basically, I wire up brains & hearts and check the rhythms MUWAHAHAHAHA! It's not as glamorous as it sounds, but it pays the bills. I think that's another reason I love making jewelry so much... in the hard science world of medicine you don't have much opportunity for a creative outlet. Beading relaxes me and the challenge of finding the right materials & coming up with new ideas is stimulating...perfect combo!"



Check out her etsy shop for the results of her beading. There's a wide variety of gorgeous and fun pieces, including Signature Designs, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, magnetic jewelry, watchbands, keychains, lanyard (ID) holders and eyeglass holders...and of course **cough** a wonderful cat set.

1 comment:

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

wow, those are great -- the beads as well as the end product! i'm off to check out your shop to see if anything might be suitable for my baby friendly beads nursing necklaces -- always fun to find other talented etsy sellers!!!