Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Quoted in The Storque!

Simplicity Pendant
Sold!


I'd like to give a shout out to Sara of SarasTextureCrafts. She has written an article called "Creating a Profile Page" in the Etsy Storque (the online Etsy newsletter) and included a quote by moi!

And my Simplicity Pendant is pictured at the bottom of the page!

The article is part of a Shop Makeover Series.

Sara writes a blog called Etsy Profiles where she highlights interesting profiles in various Etsy shops.

Thanks for including me, Sara! Made my day.

4 comments:

Sara Millis said...

Thank you for helping me with the article... I hope your pendant sells quick - too beautiful!
Sara x

Malicious Intent said...

Oh I so want this pendant, but I am broke for a few more days. I spent the last I had on the purple heart. I just went through your shop and I am going to have a long term love affair with your store. Not only for myself, but PERFECT gifts for some many of my eclectic and diverse friends. Do you take custom orders?

Malicious Intent said...

It's mine baby, all mine! I cannot wait to get it! Thanks so much and everyone loves the purple heart. I cannot wait to get the other pieces too!

Nicole Solo said...

so pretty!