Saturday, May 31, 2008

Look what I won!



I won this cool switch plate cover, handmade of polymer clay, from a blog drawing. It was made by Mosaico and given away on her blog.

I got to choose which one I liked best from her etsy shop. It's called Petroglyph Warriors. It's in my craft room where I can enjoy it every day!

Here are some more of her beautiful creations. She makes tags, envelopes and magnets too. Click on any photo to go to the listing in her etsy shop. (If you need a different size switch plate, just ask.)

7 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

What a nice switch plate..She really does wonderful work..Lucky you..

Little Dickens Designs said...

OMG that is so beautiful! Now I want to replace all my switchplates! Just goes to show you there is room for art EVERYWHERE!

Anonymous said...

Oh lucky you... I want it. That is awesome and now I've found a new shop!!

Unknown said...

those are cool! lucky you

DJ said...

That switch plate should be framed, it's fabulous!

Waterrose said...

Congrats to you...that is an awesome plate!

Msplumuniq said...

I like that you quote Curtis Chapman.
He IS a good singer and good Christian. I love those arctic icebergs too-those are great!
Andy your polymer things look great!