Sunday, July 27, 2008

Koalas, dragons and peacocks - oh, my!

Polymer clay is magical because each person who works with it does something so unique! Here are a few creations made by other polymer clay artists on etsy so you can see what I mean.

Here is an adorable koala made by time4coffee who also makes dragons, sea creatures, pixies and wall hangings.



Meet "Burk" who belongs to the "Fire Clan Dragons." His eyes glow in the dark and he carries a staff with a crystal in it that helps guide these dragons through life. He was handcrafted by Elemental Dragons who makes all kinds of fantastic creatures.



Turtles, dragons and birds are the specialties of Art by Lilin. Here is one of her striking Peacock Focal Art Beads.



Visit their shops by clicking on any photo below:





2 comments:

PolymerClayTutor said...

Aww isn't that Koala cute!! The dragons are just magical!! And the peacock focal beads are simply gorgeous!! I just love the versatility of polymer clay too! ~Cindy Lietz

Anonymous said...

This is a little late! I never knew I was featured until today- I was looking for my shop on google, and lo and behold I found your blog, thanks