Friday, July 25, 2008

Fingerprint Friday - God's Majesty in Nature

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

Where do you see God's fingerprints? In nature? kids? animals? They are all around us!

If you'd like to join in as well as find links to other Fingerprint Friday posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.

****************************************************************************

Some friends are vacationing in Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada, and here are a few of their photos. I would love to be there! Wouldn't you?


I got a kick out of this. The golf course has live elk grazing. Good thing I'm not there. I'm such a lousy golfer I'd probably accidentally hit one of them in the head with a ball going the wrong direction.


For you who like to drive FAST (haha)...


p.s. It's really only 68 mph.

4 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

What beautiful shots..I just love all the wonderful pictures..so much beauty and we only see a little bit..Thanks for sharing.

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Just breathtaking!!!

Canela

Malicious Intent said...

Love the photos!
Pictures like that always calm me down.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Those are so beautiful!!

Thank you for participating! I look forward to your posts every week.