Friday, July 11, 2008

Fingerprint Friday - Paige and Ty

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

Where do you see God's fingerprints? In nature? kids? animals? They are all around us!

If you'd like to join in as well as find links to other Fingerprint Friday posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.

****************************************************************************



My fingerprints of God this week are two of my grandchildren, Paige, age 3, and Ty, age 8. My son's family was visiting from out of town and we went to Carl Sandburg's National Park which has a goat farm. Paige doesn't usually like to have her picture taken but I guess she didn't mind my new camera phone and I was thrilled to get this shot of her sweet smile. Below, Paige and Ty are petting a goat at the farm.

4 comments:

Bonghi Vestiti said...

Oh my how darling!!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Ohmygoodness! LOOK at those beautiful children!! God did good.

Rosebud Collection said...

The best fingerprint in this world are children..Love it..beautiful.

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

What cuties!!!!
Canela