Friday, August 22, 2008

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

Where do you see God's fingerprints? In nature? kids? animals? They are all around us!

Thank you to Pampering Beki for hosting this each week! Everyone is welcome to join. To see how to join, as well as find links to other Fingerprint Friday posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.

****************************************************************************

I work at a large health services company with over 1000 employees, and we have GARDENERS who keep everything looking pristine. Wish I had one at home! LOL

There are many beautiful flowers greeting everyone who comes up the steps to the front entrance - such a pretty reminder of God's love for us. Here's a small section of the impatiens that I think are particularly lovely. There was a monarch butterfly visiting the flowers but she was very shy and every time I tried to snap her picture, she would flutter away, so imagine her just out of camera range.

7 comments:

Louise said...

Impatiens are great for month on end colour. They tolerate dry and shade too. x

melody said...

So pretty!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Haha!! You're too cute!

Beautiful flowers. :)

Rosebud Collection said...

Impatiens are beautiful..what a beautiful fingerprint..I was chasing a Monarch around my yard the other day..course didn't get a picture..
Probably gave the neighbors another great laugh..

Rae*Danae Designs said...

Oh I love those flowers too! I like your human calendar too! Do yall take photos each day? :)

Tori

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

Those impatiens are Gorgeous!!! Wish I had a full time gardener too!!

Bunny Blessings ~

Jayne

Rebekah said...

How lovely! I noticed the pine needle mulch - I have memories of raking it and the wonderful piney smell from my childhood, when we lived in the northeast!