Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Featured Etsy Artist - PamperingBeki


Hair Flower by PamperingBeki

I've been taking part in Fingerprint Friday with other bloggers and our gracious host is PamperingBeki.



Just for fun, I thought I'd post some of the beautiful creations from Pampering Beki's etsy shop. She's been creating jewelry since 2003, has been featured in such online publications as Journal Modiste, and sells her work to local upscale boutiques and internationally as well.



Her designs feature the best of timeless elegance and trendy looks, with the end result being quality jewelry that will look as new and fresh years from now as it does today. Each piece is made on professional grade beading wire and always finished with a sterling silver clasp. Many of her pieces include natural stones.

Here's one of my favorites. This stunning "Through the Woods" necklace is made of picture jasper, chunks of lime turquoise and a hand-carved lime turquoise leaf shaped pendant.


If you need a lovely, unique gift for a mom or a young lady, you'll find a huge variety of hair flower clips, brooches, earrings, bracelets and necklaces - some with hand stamped metal disc pendants such as this "Joy" necklace.



Click on any photo below to visit her shop.

2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Thank you so much for the lovely feature!! I'm completely flattered.

Rebekah said...

Dontcha love Beki's jewelry :) I'm waiting for some earrings from her right now - I need to go check my mailbox!