Friday, September 12, 2008

Fingerprint Friday - Natural Enemies?



There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

Where do you see God's fingerprints? In nature? kids? animals? They are all around us!

Thank you to Pampering Beki for hosting this each week! Everyone is welcome to join. To see how to join, as well as find links to other Fingerprint Friday posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.

****************************************************************************

Who says birds and cats can't get along? These photos came in an email this week and I thought they'd be a perfect Fingerprint Friday post, showing some of God's precious creatures. Don't you love the teddy bear's shirt in the background?






5 comments:

Newton Christian Church said...

Ohmygoodness, those are absolutely precious!!! Again, a reminder that God has different sides, including a sense of humor. :)

melody said...

These pics are so sweet! My cat would have taken a bit e out of that pretty bird before the camera flashed!

Tins and Treasures said...

I absolutely love the kitty and bird together...those are the sweetest pictures!

Molly said...

That is soooo cute!!! My mom's cat gets along with her MANY birds too. I joke and call her house "the petting zoo" becase she has so many animals. Have a great weekend!!!
~ Molly P

Rebekah said...

heehee! That is amazing!