Friday, January 09, 2009

Fingerprint Friday - Magnificent Sky

We've had a lot of rain here this week, and on Wednesday we had a crazy day. Early in the morning we had overcast skies, later a little rain, later a few snow flurries, and then when I was leaving work, here's what I saw...





Sometimes God just pulls out all the stops.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

Where do you see God's fingerprints? In nature? kids? animals? They are all around us!

Thank you to Pampering Beki for hosting this each week! Everyone is welcome to join. To see how to join, as well as find links to other Fingerprint Friday posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.

5 comments:

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Oh wow!! Can't you just see those rays of God extending up from the clouds??? Those are my very favorite kinds of skies. You can just feel His presence! Beautiful Fingerprints!!

Rosebud Collection said...

I tell you, my favorite fingerprints are children and the sky..But I think you know that about me already..ha, ha..Beautiful pictures..You know, you should frame them..I am going to start doing that..

Rebekah said...

I love when that happens. There are some things that even good pictures cannot quite capture, aren't there?

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

My goodness, that's beautiful!!

PiaTillys Boutique said...

Wow, that's beautiful! I catch myself in amazement at the clouds and the sky so often! Great fingerprint!