Friday, July 31, 2009

Fingerprint Friday - Rose of Sharon

My Fingerprints of God today are these gorgeous Rose of Sharon bushes, in full bloom this week in front of the administration building where I work. Simply breathtaking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

Where do you see God's fingerprints? In nature? kids? animals? They are all around us!

Thank you to Pampering Beki for hosting this each week! Everyone is welcome to join. To see how to join, as well as find links to other Fingerprint Friday posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.

9 comments:

Malicious Intent said...

OMG, I have these bushes on the side of my house and never knew what they were called. Love the flowers on them. They grow like mad each year and have to cut them back a good 3 feet or so after the bloom each year, or they fall over themselves. But they are sooooo pretty.

Molly said...

Beautiful bushes!!! Happy weekend!!
~Molly P

Rosebud Collection said...

What a beautiful site. My mom use to have them in her yard and I loved them..bought back many memories..Thanks.
Happy Fingerprint Friday.

Robynn's Ravings said...

I've heard of Rose of Sharon but I don't think I've ever seen one. Thanks for sharing!

Vicki said...

Those may be the fullest and most luscious Rose of Sharon trees that I ever seen. Really beautiful!

riablahgs said...

How pretty!

littlebird said...

they look so lovely, nice to sit next to if you get a break? : )

have a good week.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh how pretty!! Do they smell good too?

I've never known what a Rose of Sharon looked like.

Beverly said...

Our rose of sharon bloomed this week and I noticed the blossoms yesterday. they are truly a beautiful plant.