Friday, September 18, 2009

Fingerprint Friday - Signs of Autumn

Photobucket


The Master's artistic Fingerprints are evident in the changing of the seasons. We still have late summer flowers blooming here and there, like the impatiens on our porch - and at the same time, some of the leaves are showing autumn colors, like these red leaves in our azalea bushes.






~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.

10 comments:

Diane said...

We haven't quite seen colors of Fall here in Northern California, but I am on the lookout! We have some of the most gorgeous trees in my city during the fall. I will for sure have to post some pics when they turn color for a FF post!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

Snowcatcher said...

Wonderful collection of pre-autumn color, and I love the moisture on the flower petals!

Rosebud Collection said...

I noticed a tree starting to change. Your pictures are lovely.
Our temps. are dropping very fast during the night..Oh dear..

Free At Last said...

I love, love, love fall in nature. I always enjoy your pics...thanks for sharing.

Lisa Holman of XSBaggage and Co. said...

Pretty pics! As much as I love summer, I think fall is the most beautiful season.

melody said...

Oh! If only the deer wouldn't eat all of our flowering pretties...lol! Beautiful!

Wendy said...

Love the changing colors! Makes me want to drink some apple spice tea. Too bad it was 80 degrees here today. :oÞ

Rebekah said...

Living in a part of Texas that is hot & dry during the summer, I am so thankful for God's faithfulness in season changes :)

littlebird said...

it is always sad to see the last of the summer flowers going but then the beauty of Autumn kicks in.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I love it! I'm so excited to start seeing these little changes.