Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Words to Ponder

An optimist is a person who starts a crossword puzzle with a fountain pen. ~ Anonymous


A pessimist is someone who complains about the noise when opportunity knocks. ~ Michael Levine


Just think about how happy you'd be if you lost everything and everyone you have right now, and then somehow got everything back again. ~ Kobi Yamada, publishing executive


Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. ~ Vivian Greene

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Awesome quotes and oh so true! You have such cute stuff in your shop.

treasurefield said...

So that's why my husband uses a pen for working crosswords. LOL!

Thanks for visiting my blog and "clinking glasses" with me to celebrate my Etsyversary. If not for Etsy I wouldn't have met such a dear & special fellow artsy clayer!

BTW, I love all your cute animal posts!

Cheers,
alisa :)