Friday, July 30, 2010

Fingerprint Friday - Butterfly Bush


This beautiful butterfly bush is on the grounds at my workplace and blooming this week. Several butterflies flew off when they saw me and my camera, but one brave Monarch stayed!




"Bring joy to your servant, for to you, O Lord, I lift up my soul."
Psalm 86:4
 
 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.



5 comments:

Elizabeth @ My Life, Such as it is... said...

Love the butterfly! My grandmother had a butterfy bush in her back yard that was always covered with butterflies.

Rosebud Collection said...

Oh, I love them..I have tried to grow them three times..and they just didn't make it through the winter..They are such a happy bush with the butterflies on them..
What a wonderful fingerprint..
Happy Fingerprint Friday..have a great weekend..xoxoRosebud/Carolyn

littlebird said...

flighty little things aren't they?

Vicki said...

I was not in cyberspace on Friday so missed Fingerprint Friday but had to make my rounds this Sunday morning and see all the wonderful fingerprints of God.
Love butterfly bushes and butterflies! There is something about the butterfly that makes my heart sing...so gentle, so beautiful, so delicate, yet so strong to be able to break out of that cocoon and become what it was meant to be! Lovely fingerprint.

Etsy Studios said...

A beautiful picture. There is something so peaceful and whimsical about butterflies.