Friday, October 22, 2010

Fingerprint Friday - Leaves, Soccer and Clay

So much to be thankful for this week! Our autumn color is at its peak. Above are some pretty trees on the campus where I work, and below are some spectacular maples in South Asheville I spotted on the drive home a couple of days ago.


This splendid tree was lit up by the setting sun, as I left church last Sunday night. I love how the moon is visible in the sky too.


Last weekend we went to three of the grandkids' soccer games and their other grandma came too. Two teams won and one tied, so it was a fantastic day for proud grandparents to be there! The "cow" from Chik-Fil-A showed up at the girls' games in the morning, handing out coupons, so of course that's where we went for lunch in between games, which was fun.


My soccer stars...




Back at the house, playing with Grandma's clay!


~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.



1 comment:

Gloria said...

Lovely autumn leaves and very nice shots of the grandkids too. Our leaves are mostly on the ground already, too windy, but I am still enjoying the colors on whatever they are still clinging to this fall. What a great time for a walk! Smile today. :)