Friday, January 07, 2011

Fingerprint Friday - thankful for family!

See post below for my loved ones I am so thankful for!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.

1 comment:

Rosebud Collection said...

That is the true Fingerprint from God and I couldn't agree with you more..
I hope I didn't send the snow this way, with my clear sky pictures..haha..
Hope you never need the shovel..just for a little dusting..that way it won't be a waste..
xoxoRosebud/Carolyn