Friday, February 25, 2011

Fingerprint Friday - A taste of spring

A friend gave me a "paperwhites" bulb for Christmas. I, who have a black thumb, was amazed that they actually bloomed! Thanks to my husband for keeping the right amount of water in the vase. What a beautiful taste of springtime to have in the middle of winter! Here they are on our kitchen counter.


 

Isaiah 35:1 The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.


~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.

4 comments:

Bethe77 said...

They are beautiful! I say bring on Spring! isnt it wonderful to have a little slice in the Kitchen with those budding flowers. Blessings

Here from finger print Friday

rentz said...

So pretty!

Gloria said...

Beautiful flowers, what a great greeting for the hope of spring to come. March is so unpredictable, but I'm hoping we have seen the last of the snow here too.
Smile today. :)

Bethe77 said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving the information to help me with blogging I so apperciate it. Blessings
PS Love those flowers a nice spot of Spring!