Friday, January 06, 2012

Treasury of Valentine's Day Gifts

I had fun the other day putting together an Etsy Treasury of beautiful Valentine's Day gifts.

'Cozy in Pink' by artsyclay

On a cold winter's day, wrap up in front of the fireplace, drink some hot chocolate, and pamper yourself with pink pretties.


Baby Girl Shoe Victoria...

$32.00

Beach Decor Set of 3 Vi...

$98.00

Mauve Leather Wrap Faux...

$34.00

8x10 Sign of Love a PAL...

$18.00

Pink Ribbon Polymer Cla...

$25.00

Hand Crocheted Pastel P...

$95.00

NEW COLOR Handmade Croc...

$25.00

Appletini Soap, Handmad...

$5.75

Handmade Valentine Knit...

$14.50

Pink Earrings Valentine...

$34.00

Paris Photography - Dre...

$28.00

Pink Mug

$40.00

Quilled Valentine Card,...

$7.00

Bride Bouquet Cream Ivo...

$79.99

Winter Snowflake Orname...

$12.00

Pink Bracelet Cuff with...

$34.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Pink is apparently one of those "happy colors" for me and I enjoyed looking through that collection of pink. I'm working on decorating my walls and I'm afraid I'm getting too many pinky things, although I do like having the freedom to decorate with things that I like, never got to do that before.
Smile today. :)

Rosebud Collection said...

What a great Treasury..You know, someone that does treasuries on Etsy asked me to join their team..I told them they would throw me off..Once when daughter and I started our shop..I thought Treasuries were for your work..I was so excited, till CaraRose told me what it was all about..she had to do it. I had people telling me, you got treasury and I didn't know what to do..It was funny..
You did a wonderful job..How is Kelly..always on our minds..Have a great weekend.
xoCarolyn